incl. 19% VAT
incl. 19% VAT
Professional welding inverter WELDINGER MEW 300 SYN dig puls pro (400 V)
With digital control, pulse and double pulse
Synergic standard programs for mild steel, V2A, CuSi soldering, aluminum and cored wire
The WELDINGER MEW 300 SYN dig puls pro is a portable, three-phase (400V), air-cooled MIG/MAG/WIG/MMA welding inverter for DC welding. Its ultra-modern menu navigation provides a perfect overview of set values such as voltage, welding current and wire speed as well as selected special functions for every welding process. It is controlled digitally via two push buttons and two push buttons.
Preset synergy curves facilitate the processing of suitable material. The LCD display allows welding parameters and auxiliary functions to be set quickly, as well as an uncomplicated, quick change between welding processes. The polarity is conveniently reversed on the front of the device for cored wire operation, and the device can be switched from normal to spool gun operation via the menu navigation. A matching spool gun with 2-pin connection is available separately.
All common metals can be welded in MIG/MAG mode. Rutile, stainless steel, steel and basic electrodes can be used for manual metal arc welding (MMA) (electrode holder cable with 13 mm mandrel is available as an accessory). To be able to work in DC LIFT TIG mode, you need a separately available TIG hosepack with external gas control and 13 mm mandrel (item 5604).
The inverter has been technically optimized and now also comes with an extended supply cable (4 m), pulse, double pulse and synergic CuSi function.
– Synergy operation for 0.8, 1.0 or 1.2 mm steel wire, V2A, aluminum welding wire, MIG soldering wire or cored wire
– Robust four-roller drive made of metal, can be fitted with either D200 or D300 wire rollers (D100 optionally available with magnetic adapter)
– Fine adjustments for voltage correction (in synergy mode), induction, arc length and post-flow time
– Soft start for the wire feed, feed button in the device
– High-quality MB 24 hose set with Euro central connection and ergonomically shaped burner handle with ball joint
– Stainless steel welding possible in standard MIG mode
– 2- and 4-stroke operation
– Flux-cored wire welding
– Spoolgun interface
MMA functions (electrode welding)
– Weldable electrode diameter 2.5-5 mm
– Hot Start, Arc Force, Antistick and VRD
Hot start: prevents the electrode from sticking by briefly superimposing / increasing the welding current
Arc Force: automatically regulates the current value to keep the arc constant for as long as possible.
Anti-stick: shortly before the short circuit, the system delivers the set maximum current to prevent the electrode from sticking and annealing.
VRD: reduces the voltage applied during welding breaks. This minimizes the risk of electric shock if you accidentally touch the electrode.
Hot Start and Arc Force are adjustable.
– Lift TIG operation (DC)
In our store you will find a large selection of WELDINGER accessories, wear parts and consumables for all welding processes at an excellent price/performance ratio. The MEW 300 SYN dig puls pro fits on welding trolleys item 3515 and 4611.
The WELDINGER MEW 300 SYN dig puls pro offers excellent results with unsurpassed working comfort thanks to its high power reserves of up to 300 A in combination with the latest inverter technology and its clear menu navigation.
|3 PH 400 V 50/60 Hz
|Spool holder / TYPE Feed rollers (2 pieces)
|D200/D300 / TYPE D
|MAG wire diameter
|MIG/MAG: 50-300 A WIG: 10-300 A MMA: 10-250 A
|Working voltage MIG/MAG
|Open circuit voltage
|MIG/MAG duty cycle
|60%/300 A 100%/232 A
|Electrode diameter MMA
|MIG/MAG torch connection
|Electrode/ground cable connection
|Weight (device without cable)
– WELDINGER MEW 300 SYN dig puls pro welding inverter
– MIG/MAG welding torch MB24, 4 m long
– Earth cable 4 m
– Gas hose 1.5 m with quick coupling NW5
– Wire guide rollers 0.8 V/1.0 V/1.2 V for steel, 1.2 U for aluminum
– Operating instructions
feel free to check out our Youtube channel