The WELDINGER AH 500 real color automatic welding helmet is suitable for the following welding processes: Electrode/MMA, MIG/MAG, TIG/ TIG, plasma welding and cutting, gas welding and cutting with darkening from DIN 5 to DIN 13. Of course, it can also be used as eye protection during grinding and cut-off cutting.
It reliably protects the eyes and face from UV and IR radiation with a DIN 16 protection rating, regardless of whether the filter is light, dark or not in use. The Realcolor technology offers an undistorted view of the workpiece and enables precise and eye-friendly working.
The model is equipped with a special head strap mechanism that reduces the helmet’s center of gravity when it is pushed up. This prevents fatigue and significantly improves comfort while working.
– Easy to use and maintain
– stepless darkening adjustment in the DIN 5-8/ 9-13 range on the outside of the helmet
– Infinitely variable adjustment of the sensor fineness for reliable detection of the arc
– Excellent visibility with DIN4 darkening enables welding preparation and weld seam processing
– Automatic welding protection filter, equipped with 4 arc sensors in accordance with EN379-2009, making it particularly reliable
– Versatile adjustment options for mask, headgear and filter for optimum working conditions
– Switch for welding, grinding and cutting (GRIND), adjustment of sensitivity and delay directly on the inside of the filter module.
|114 x 133 x 10 mm
|Field of vision dimensions width / height
|98 x 88 mm
|Strength according to EN175
|Resistance to impacts of medium strength (120 m/s)
|Number of sensors
|Degree of darkening
|DIN 4 / 5-8/9-13
|0.2 – 1.0 s (continuously adjustable)
|-5°C to +55°C
|Solar cells/back-up battery CR 2450
|Welding current TIG
|Automatic welding protection filter
|Standard EN379, class 1/1/1/2
|Outer protective screen
|120 x 143 mm
|Inner protective screen
|94 x 105 mm
– WELDINGER AH 500 real color panoramic headshield automatic DIN 5-8 and 9-13 solar welding protection shield
– 1 replacement window inside and 1 replacement window outside
– Operating instructions